The Gannet, a kind of online interview and recipe book, certainly lives up to its name in encouraging a large appetite.
Recipes that recently caught my eye include:
- Sicilian orange & salted anchovy salad
- Porridge with honey and rhubarb
- Apricot jam cake
- Bacon and butter bean chowder (a lot more greens in the recipe than I’d expected there to be)
- Green pak choy with dried shrimp
- Simple Austrian cheesecake
- Pickled herring, potatoes and sour cream (open tin of pickled herring, cook potatoes, serve with soured cream…), and the rather more complex…
- Celeriac, satsuma, fennel and red cabbage salad.
All images from the Gannet website, including the interview with Alix Lacloche, who created the first recipe on the list above.